Melancholia

Melancholia

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Slogging and Nazi Yoga

I fear I'm starting to be a blog-slacker again, a slogger if you will. Maybe not,
that sounds kinda dirty. Anyway, here I am at work again, being driven over the edge by the Beast, who is so unbelievably incompetent that nobody can get a straight answer out of her about anything. Anything at all. It's gotten to the point where she doesn't have to do anything specific to aggravate me anymore. Just the sound of her voice sets me on edge. But enough about that.

I have a couple of friends who claim that yoga helps with "everything", and since i pretty much need help with "everything" i figured i should give it a try. so i am taking Beginner's Yoga for the first time in my life. I have weekly sessions on Monday nights at a yoga studio, but since one day a week doesn't seem like enough, I decided to do some drop-in yoga at the city fitness centre once a week as well. i have had three yoga sessions with three different instructors so far. i'm hoping this will be a good thing, to experience different teachers and different styles. I will at least have the consistency on Monday nights with the same instructor. i did drop-in last night and left with a vow to plot revenge against my instructor. i didn't know there were such a thing as a nazi yoga teacher. i thought they were all about flowers and energy flowing and being gentle and loving and...

i guess that was naive.

No comments: